Space Software for the Satellite Based Augmentation System [SGAT]
What is SGAT?
The SBAS Geometry Analysis Tool
SGAT is SBAS Geometry Analysis Tool, where SBAS stands for a Satellite Based Augmentation System. The application has been developed by software & design house Touch4IT, financed by the European Space Agency (ESA) as part of PECS.
What are features?
Definition of Satellite Constellations
Definition of Ground Stations and User Location
Definition of Ionospheric Grid Points
Line of Sights
DOC Contour Plot Generation
Granularity: Time Rate Up to 1 Second
Visualization Details Settings
Ionosphere Geometry Analysis (IPP locations, IGP Performance Metrics)
Graphs: View angles, Dilution of Precision Calculations (HDOP, VDOP, TDOP, GDOP, PDOP)
What are the advantages of using SGAT?
- User-oriented, research-based design system
- Merging multiple tools into one
- Streamlined user experience
- Cuts down setup time from days to hours
- Our own implementation of industry-accepted algorithms
- Using fast computations, the app is able to create a 24-hour simulation in only 5 minutes