Bratislava | Žilina | Remote
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our product development team and play a critical role in the success of our medical product. The Product Owner will collaborate with our customers, project manager, and development team to ensure that our product meets the needs of the healthcare industry.
- Lead the product, identifying and prioritizing customer needs.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that aligns with the needs of the business and the market.
- Ensure that the product backlog is up-to-date, prioritized, and aligned with the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including the development team, project manager, and customers to ensure that everyone is aligned towards a shared vision for the product.
- Provide regular updates on the product's progress to stakeholders and senior management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in product management or a related field.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, including Scrum.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
Perks And Benefits:
- Modern offices near the city center (between the Bratislava Castle and Slavín) with parking on-site
- Work in a fast-growing software company
- Get to know and work with experienced designers and developers
- Possibility of remote work or home office, and flexible working time
- Informal work environment and amazing team
- Financial compensation based on your skills
- Teambuilding at sea and other team activities (hikes, grill-parties, game nights)
- The building offers many possibilities to switch off during work hours - a match in table soccer, a game on xbox, exquisite cup of coffee on one of our sunny terraces or a break in our Finnish sauna
Salary: from 2 000 EUR per month.
The salary evaluation depends on the experience of the candidates and will be the subject of discussions during the selection process.
Join our team!
You meet our requirements, and you're interested to work in the Touch4IT team? If that's the case, don't hesitate to contact us.