We are looking for an experienced and talented Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate should have a creative mindset, a high level of responsibility, a passion for technology, and a strong desire for personal growth.
What will you be working on?
Transforming ideas and content into amazing visuals, including:
- Creation of 2D and 3D propagation visuals
- Creation of 2D and 3D static and dynamic visuals for social media
- Creation of 2D and 3D visuals for our internal communication
- Creation of various animations for promotional purposes
- Generating digital assets (ebooks, white papers, blog images, etc.)
- Preparation of print materials (brochures, roll-ups, posters, etc.)
- Occasional design work for our merchandise graphics
- Developing designs in line with brand guidelines
What experience and skills should you have?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design
- Basic skills in creating animations
- Proficiency in using Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Very good knowledge of Figma
- Knowledge of the English language to be able to progress and learn new skills
- Knowledge of visual design trends and AI tools
- Ability to maintain the brand's style and guidelines to ensure consistency
- Providing guidance and feedback to ensure the quality and consistency of teamwork
- Flexibility to adjust to requests, sometimes ad-hoc
- Ability to work collaboratively with a "Here to help" and "We will do it better together" attitude
- A drive for continuous improvement :)
This position requires at least a medior level applicant.
Starting from 1800 EUR, with the actual amount depending on your experience level and the type of contract you have, plus a range of attractive benefits.
Where you can work with us
From candidate to colleague
Your introduction team
These are the first people who will be in the interaction with you: