We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with a passion for technology, a high level of responsibility, and a constant urge to grow.
What will you be working on?
- Maintenance of multiple environments running on Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes
- Design and implementation of custom jobs and pipelines for various projects
- (NodeJS, Drupal, Ruby on Rails, C++, Python, Go, Rust, Android, iOS...)
- Design, implementation, and deployment of various automation tools for development and operations
- Staying up to date with the latest cloud innovations, possible contribution to open-source software
- Scaling and extending existing infrastructure, installing new virtual machines
- Actively cooperating with a small group of highly dedicated professionals
- Proactive support for our developers, fixing and preventing issues with deployment, failed pipelines, backups, and data recovery
What experience and skills should you have?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- 2+ years' experience with DevOps and system administration
- Good understanding of GNU/Linux operating systems
- Ability to use scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby...)
- Experience with Docker, building custom images, and deployment of multi-container applications using orchestrators such as Rancher, Kubernetes, or others.
- Experience with QEMU/KVM and other virtualization technologies
- Networking skills (subnetting, VLANs, bonding, routing, firewalls (nftables, iptables))
- Reading comprehension in English (e.g. online documentation)
- Medior - from 2000€
- Senior - from 3000€
Where you can work with us
From candidate to colleague
Your introduction team
These are the first people who will be in the interaction with you: